Friday, February 13, 2015

Today was an interesting day as far as education goes.  I have been teaching series and parallel resistance circuits as well as general electricity.  I gave the 1st quiz on parallel resistance and I just cannot understand why some people cannot understand that all you have to do is plug in the numbers.  they were able to use a calculator, but many just had a brain block.  We worked them for days, but when the quiz came around... you had the usual... I forgot my calculator---- Google it;  I forgot my pencil--- good luck;  I forgot how to work my calculator--- should have paid attention; I just don't get it--- plug the dad-gum numbers in!!!!  Anyway I guess that things were really OK and most students got it.  Next we move on to showing the rules of parallel and series circuits are far as voltage and current goes.  After that we build breadboard circuits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment